Free Financial Calculators from Calculator.net
A variety of Financial Calculators are available on Calculator.net, which can be added to the website using iframe inserts. (Scroll down for an example iframe insert.) These include:
- Mortgage Calculator—plans your mortgage or compares your mortgage loan against other loans.
- House Affordability Calculator—checks the house price you can afford based on your income and debt level.
- Mortgage Payoff Calculator—plans your mortgage payoff when you either pay some extra amount per month or pay the loan off in one lump sum.
- Refinance Calculator—plans and compares your mortgage/loan refinancing options.
- APR Calculator—help figure out the real APR of your loan with fees and points.
- Rent Calculator—estimates the rental fee you can afford based on your income and debt level.
- Rental Property Calculator—evaluates the return, capitalization rate, and cash flow of rental property investments.
- Loan Calculator-addresses these three categories:
- Payment Calculator-can determine the payment amount or payment length for a one-time, fixed-interest loan.
- Retirement Calculator-4 retirement calculators designed for different retirement planning situations financially.
- 401K Calculator-estimate 401K balances at retirement as well as the payout after retirement based on income, contribution percentage, age, salary increase, and investment returns.
- Roth IRA Calculator-a fixed rate calculator for calculating the balance of Roth IRA savings and its comparison with regular taxable savings.
- Annuity Calculator-calculator for the forecast of the growth of your annuities. By definition, the term of annuity is used in finance theory to refer to any terminating stream of fixed payment over a specified period of time, for example regular deposits to a savings account, monthly home mortgage payments etc.
- Annuity Payout Calculator-calculates the annuity payout amount for fixed payout length or the annuity payout length for fixed payout amount.
- Investment Calculator-can be used to calculate a specific parameter for an investment plan; based on a fixed return rate.
- and others